This is a sample page.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refund and Cancellation.
- Our all products and services are digital.
- No other application/software will be exchanged for the application/software you have purchased.
- Money will not be refunded after the products are sold.
- If the application stops working before the validity of any application expires, then it is our responsibility to get it fixed again.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality and course content immediately file your complaint with the customer care of the Global Skills Academy’s Authority. We will solve it immediately.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.