LIFE & CAREER COACHING SERVICES
- Are you dissatisfied with the type of work you are now doing?
- Would you like to change careers, change companies, or change industries?
- Are you satisfied with your industry but not with your niche or function within it?
- Do you want to transfer your skills to a new product or service?
- Even if you have excelled in your field, have you “had enough”?
- Are you aware of the importance of a great cover letter but unsure of how to write one?
- Are you preparing to launch a second career after retirement?
- Have you been downsized, or do you anticipate becoming a victim of downsizing?
- Do you need expert advice on how to plan and implement a job campaign that will
open the maximum number of doors?
- Do you want to make sure you handle an interview to your maximum advantage?
- Would you like to master the techniques of negotiating salary and benefits?
- Do you want to learn the secrets and shortcuts of professional resumes?
A career coach can help you design a career plan to reach your goals and enhance your well-being at work. From discovering different career paths to making choices that fit your desired trajectory. Many people believe that career coaches are only meant for executive level leaders, but this isn’t true. Career coaches are a great fit for workers who are unsure about what they want to do next, those lacking motivation or engagement, or even recent graduates who need guidance on finding a path that fits for them.
While a career coach will help you achieve job-related goals, a life coach will focus on your personal goals. Life coaches help their clients determine which changes they want to make in their lives, and then help formulate the steps clients need to take to reach these personal goals. Life coaching often involves becoming very aware of how your thoughts, emotions, and behaviors contribute to your satisfaction or dissatisfaction, although life coaches are not therapists.
Career coaching is a more narrowed focus on your work-life for a shorter period of time, and life coaching is a broader focus on your overall quality of life typically for a longer period of time. Either coaching client’s goals or plans may change as they reach different levels of awareness and intention in their lives. Since we offer both services, most of my career coaching work with clients takes a more integrative approach to enhance overall well-being in the process of addressing work-related goals.
We are your Career Coach
We focus on helping our clients achieve their professional goals. People often consult career coaches when they are transitioning in their careers or facing big career decisions. We help a client:
- Decide whether they should stay in their current role or industry
- Help them prepare to start their own business
- Improve their interviewing technique and resume
- Negotiate for a better salary
- Set business goals and priorities
- Become a more motivated and productive employee
- Transition to a more senior role and gain leadership skills
- Become happier and more fulfilled in their career
Career coaches are also sometimes called career counselors. Unlike the work of a career coach, career counseling usually involves working exclusively with students and recent graduates. Career counselors help entry-level professionals decide which career path might be best. We as Career coaches help people at all stages of their professional lives.
We are your Life Coach
We focus on helping clients navigate personal challenges. People often consult life coaches when they encounter major life changes or want to make a large change. They may also work with a life coach because they feel motivated to improve themselves. We as life coach may help a client:
- Make plans for their life
- Understand themselves better
- Set personal priorities
- Improve their mindset and enjoy life more
- Become more resilient to challenges
- Understand how to practice self-care
- Improve their relationships with other people
- Find passion and purpose in life
- Achieve a greater work-life balance
- Recognize unhealthy patterns and adopt better behaviors
GET OUR PROFESSIONAL RESUME WRITING SERVICES
- GOVERNMENT JOB APPLICATIONS AND FEDERAL RESUMES
- COVER LETTERS THAT BLOW DOORS OPEN
- RESUMES AND COVER LETTERS FOR MANAGERS
- RESUMES FOR COMPUTER JOBS
- RESUMES FOR MEDICAL JOBS
- RESUMES FOR FINANCIAL JOBS
- RESUMES FOR TEACHERS
- RESUMES FOR STUDENTS
- RESUMES FOR CAREER CHANGERS
RESUMES FOR SALES
- RESUMES FOR AVIATION & TRAVEL JOBS
- RESUMES FOR POLICE, LAW ENFORCEMENT & SECURITY JOBS
- RESUMES FOR SOCIAL WORK & COUNSELING JOBS
- RESUMES FOR CONSTRUCTION JOBS
- RESUMES FOR MANUFACTURING JOBS
- RESUMES FOR RESTAURANT, FOOD SERVICE & HOTEL JOBS
- RESUMES FOR MEDIA, NEWSPAPER, BROADCASTING & PUBLIC AFFAIRS JOBS
- RESUMES FOR RETAILING, MODELING, FASHION & BEAUTY JOBS
- RESUMES FOR HUMAN RESOURCES & PERSONNEL JOBS